Take the chance to become our new model! Bik Bok are going to shoot two major festival look books at Bråvalla and Slottsfjell this summer, and we are searching for fresh faces. The festival look books will be featured online at bikbok.com and in our social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat.
Do you have what it takes to be our festival model? Do you want to be a model in our photo shoot, be styled in the coolest festival outfits, get your hair and makeup done and your pictures taken by our professional team?
Simply do like this:
1. Upload a good quality, full figure picture of yourself on Instagram.
2. Write your length and hashtag your picture #bikbokstreetcasting @bikbokofficial and either #bråvalla2015 or #slottsfjell, depending on which festival you want to attend.
3. Make sure that you have an open profile on Instagram so that we can see your picture.
This is what you win:
- Photo shoot for Bik Bok festival look book at either Bråvalla or Slottsfjell.
- Bik Bok Glamping ticket which includes a decorated and furnished exclusive tent with made up beds with pillows and duvets, an exclusive goodie bag filled with everything you need to stay fresh and cool including styling products, accessories, rain poncho, towels and more worth over 2 000 NOK and a delicious breakfast served to your tent every morning. You will share the tent with two other models.
- 3 days festival ticket to Bråvalla or Slottsfjell.
- Transports costs to and from Bråvalla or Slottsfjell.
- The outfits that you wear on the photo shoot.
The competition is running from the 15th of May to the 5th of June. Please note that you need to have an open profile on Instagram in order to join the competition. The winners are selected by a jury from Bik Bok and get informed via Instagram. You have to be minimum 18 years old to compete. Employees of Bik Bok or their families may not enter this competition. Possible taxes are to be paid by the winner.
Meet the jury:
René Høgsted, Vice President of Marketing, Purchase and Assortment at Bik Bok
Camilla Skavern, Creative Director at Bik Bok
Maria Rogersdotter, Social Media Manager and Stylist at Bik Bok
Trude Westby, Photographer at The Varner Retail AS