What are you doing these days?
- I’m blogging, Youtubing and Instagramming!
What is your favorite season to get dressed?
- I LOVE both summer and fall! Summer, because it’s getting warmer and it’s time to start dressing in more fun clothes. Fall because I can start wearing nice jackets and boots, yet still keep my legs bare. I love the colors for fall as well.
As it’s getting colder outside – our closets are filled with soft, chunky knits: tell us about your design, why it’s your favorite and why you chose that shape and color?
- My design is a personal favorite – I love the fit and I wanted a thin knit that would work with everything! I’m in love with everything that has an off-shoulder look! The most important thing, though, is that I wanted it to be comfortable and to work for both stay-in evenings as well as matched with ankle-length slacks, simple black heels and a cute bag for a party. I chose a grey-blue color for my knit as it is my favorite color at the moment and it feels just right for fall and winter.
How did you feel about being asked to design a knit for Bik Bok?
- I was super happy of course! Bik Bok and I have worked together in the past and as those collabs went really great, this felt like a no brainer.
What was your inspiration/how did you go about it?
- I found a little inspiration from some of the garments in my wardrobe, as well as wanting to do my own version of an off-shoulder top!
What are you gonna pair it with?
- At daytime I will be wearing it with a leatherskirt, thigh-high boots, an oversized coat and a chocker. At night I am gonna match it with what I mentioned earlier: ankle-length slacks, simple black heels, my Chanel bag and big hoop earrings.
Your best styling tips for fall?
- Layering is a huge favorite, but I also recommend to get out those classical items from the back of your closet, for exampel the simple black coat and a leather jacket!
Best shopping tips?
- Think about how you are gonna style that garment. Then you already know what to match it with. If you can’t think of anything to wear it with it’s just gonna hang in your closet with the tags on.
Favorite outfit at the moment?
- Oversize t-shirt, thigh-high boots, my black bomber jacket and hoop earrings.
Your go-to outfit when nothing else works?
- See previous answer haha! Or all–black outfits. All-black always works.