Welcome to the Bik Bok Life. It's important that you take time to review our terms of membership.
When you sign up to the Bik Bok life loyalty program you agree that Bik Bok can send you discount rewards, special offers and relevant information via the mobile App, SMS and / or email. (You choose which channels Bik Bok life can contact you). The membership is linked to your mobile number which you can use to identify yourself in our stores.
Membership and sign up to the Bik Bok life loyalty program is free of charge. To become a member, you must be at least 16 years old. The membership is personal and cannot be transferred.
There is no binding period and you can cancel your membership in Bik Bok life at any time. Cancellations can be done via the App or via email firstname.lastname@example.org If you have not collected points or otherwise used your membership of Bik Bok life for a period of more than 12 months, this will constitute withdrawal as described below.
Bik Bok life will send a reminder upon the expiration date to use your remaining discount rewards. Upon withdrawal, you have 30 days to use your discount rewards. After 30 days, all of your personal data, points and discount rewards will be deleted. Bik Bok reserves the right to deviate from this point in the case of attempted fraud.
Bik Bok might modify or add to the terms and conditions of Bik Bok life and the existing guidelines in the loyalty program in the future. Changes in the terms and conditions will be notified to members at least 4 weeks before the change take effect. Such notification may come in the form of messages in the App.
As a member of Bik Bok life you collect points by being active in the App or when you complete a purchase in any Bik Bok store (incl. the webshop), with the exception of the purchase of gift cards.
For the point to be registered, you must display the customer ID or mobile number at checkout. In the online store, you must log in to your account.
When you become a member in to Bik Bok life loyalty program you are automatically assigned points upon registration. Saved points are valid for 12 months, and any downgrade of membership level will be performed quarterly. Bik Bok Life reserves the right to change the levels at a later time.
- Points will be registered at the time of purchase or when you complete tasks in the App. There could be a delay of 48h.
- You can collect points throughout your membership period.
- Points are not redeemable for cash.
- Bik Bok life rewards cannot be used in combination with other bonus cards or discounts.
- Bik Bok life may also downgrade you to another level if your total score is not equivalent to that required for a particular level.
Discount rewards / rewards
- Discount rewards is only valid on full price items and cannot be combined with other offers.
- Discount rewards can be presented as a % - discount or price reduction.
- The time of validity of the rewards may vary.
- Discount rewards can only be used once.
- Discount rewards cannot be redeemed in cash, and in the case of a remaining amount, the amount will cease to apply upon a purchase that is smaller than the coupon’s value.
Should a situation arise that makes it impossible for Bik Bok to fulfill its obligations related to point levels, discount rewards and rewards, that is considered as Force Majeure, the affected party’s obligations ceases as long as the extraordinary situation persists.
HOW IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION MANAGED?
Bik Bok is the controller responsible for processing your personal information in accordance with the current privacy regulations. We wish to provide you with the best possible shopping experience with us, and you will find an overview here of how we manage your personal information in accordance with the Personal Data Act, including EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as "GDPR")..
This is the personal information we process:
- Personal information you register with when you become a member and when updating your profile, such as your name, mobile number, e-mail address, date of birth, etc. The information you provide will also be enriched via referral services, or through social media you give us access to.
- Information about purchases and bonus earnings when using your membership.
- Information you provide through our customer service
- Information from cookies and beacons, see the items below
WHAT IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION USED FOR?
By providing your personal information, you consent to our using your information to provide the service you expect, as specified by the purposes below.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- In order to create and manage your personal user account and membership in the loyalty programme
- In order to issue points and contact you in connection with your membership.
- In order to provide relevant content, communication and offers, through automated profiling and assessment.. Profiling is the process of analysing your personal information and purchase history to reveal behaviour, preferences, abilities or your needs as a customer.
- In order to provide you with the best possible help when you contact us
- In order to provide the opportunity of showing you more relevant ads on digital platforms, including on social media.
- In order to inform you about services that enhance your shopping experience with us. For example, new collaboration partners, new payment solutions or other new services that you can decide if you want to use or not.
DO YOU SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We only share your personal information with our suppliers within customer service, communications services, advertising and technical support. These providers need the information in order to provide services for us within the framework of the processing activities set out in these terms of membership. We have data processing agreements with relevant suppliers that clearly set out how they may use your personal information in accordance with applicable privacy regulations.
WHERE IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED?
All your personal information is stored within the EU/EEA, but some of our suppliers have technical support services located outside the EU/EEA. By using these support services, any processing of your personal data will be governed according to the EU/EEA standard contract for transmission to a third country or other approved transmission mechanism.
HOW CAN I MANAGE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You may choose to change your personal information at any time, and you may withdraw your consent at any time, which will terminate your membership. You can do this either yourself or contact us for assistance.
- If you want access to your personal information, you have the right request access.
- If you wish to have your personal information corrected, you have the right to request a correction.
- If you wish your personal information deleted, you have that right as long as we are not required by law to store it.
- If you wish to limit how your personal information is processed, you have the right to request this.
- You will receive information from us if we make corrections, delete or limit the processing of your personal information.
- You have the opportunity to require that your personal information is handed over in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to take that information with you to another enterprise. This applies only to information you have actively provided to us.
- You have the right to notify us if you believe we are not processing your personal information in accordance with the consent you have given us.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent
- If you do not wish us to use automated individual decision-making and profiling of your personal information, you may withdraw your consent to membership in our loyalty programme at any time.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your personal information is processed only by authorized personnel who have access to the information by virtue of their professional position and are bound by an obligation to retrieve/use only data for the specified and legitimate purposes for which the data was collected.
HOW LONG DO YOU STORE THE DATA?
Your personal data is stored as long as you are an active member with us, and you choose not to opt out of the loyalty programme. If you have not shopped or had another interaction with us within 12 months, we will terminate your membership and delete your personal data as long as we are not required by law to store it, cf. GDPR art.17. We will inform you three weeks prior to our terminating your membership.
HOW DO YOU SECURE MY PERSONAL DATA?
We store your personal information in our operating environments. These environments use standard security methods to prevent unauthorized access. We comply with common standards for protecting personal information and sensitive information.
HOW DO THE REGULATIONS CONCERNING PERSONAL INFORMATION FUNCTION?
All processing of personal data, such as its collection, registration, storage and release is subject to separate regulations, including the Personal Data Act. Bik Bok is responsible for processing your personal information in accordance with the act's provisions, i.e. "controller". The Data Protection Ombudsman governs compliance with the regulations in Finland. You have the right to submit a complaint to the Ombudsman regarding the information processing done by the controller related to these terms of membership.
COOKIES ON BIKBOK.COM
When you visit our website, a cookie is used to recognize your computer or mobile phone. It provides information about your activity on our website or in the app. This makes it easier for you, as cookies let your mobile phone or computer remember, for example, log-in information for your next visit. Cookies also provide us with information about your behaviour on our website. You can read more about Cookies on our website.
These send out Bluetooth signals that your mobile phone can receive if you are nearby and have downloaded the app. The signal allows us to send you notifications with relevant content based on where you are. You will only receive notifications if you have turned on notifications via the app.
The controller is Bik Bok OY, Kansakoulukatu 1, 00100 Helsinki. If you have questions about your membership or your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone +358 2 480 97173
These terms apply to Bik Bok life, a loyalty program developed by Bik Bok AS (Company No. NO981930010).